You will learn how to emulate and run every game on this guide with this simple to follow tutorial. Be sure to download 7-Zip to extract the .zip files.
- Download and install DuckStation.
- Click “Add Game Directory”, browse and select the game file.
- When asked if you would like to scan the directory recursively, select Yes.
- Afterwards double click on the game title to play.
- Download and install PCSX2.
- Do a Normal Installation.
- During the First Time Configuration, you will be asked to Select a BIOS rom. Go to your downloads folder where you downloaded PCSX2, then go inside the PS2-Bios folder. Right click and copy the ‘SCPH-70012.bin’ file
- Then in the PCSX2 configurator, click “Open in explorer”, right click and paste the bios file into the folder.
- Click “Refresh list” and you should see the USA Bios loaded up.
- Click Finish and launch the emulator.
- To load a game, select “System” > “Boot ISO (full)” > Select the Disk Image File (.iso)
- Download and run RPCS3.
- You will be asked to update the software, select Yes.
- Afterwards, click “Open” > Select the game folder.
- You will be asked for a PS3UPDAT.PUP file. You can download it here.
- Select the PUP file and the game will be ready to launch.
- Download and run Xenia.
- Select File > “Open” > Select the game Disc Image File (.iso)
- Download and run redream.
- Click on “Library” > “Add Directory” > Browse to your downloaded game folder and the game will start.